The government of Uttar Pradesh is offering free laptops to students who qualify. However, to take advantage of this offer, students must first understand the requirements and relevant documentation.
This program was initiated by the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Aditya Nath Ji, with a budget of Rs. 1,800 crore ($US270 million) to offer free computers to students in the state. You can get more details by going to www.upcmo.up.nic.in.
This is an excellent educational program that will give every eligible student in Uttar Pradesh a computer for free.
UP Free Laptop Yojana Registration 2021
The main objective of the UP Free Laptop Scheme is to promote the level of education in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It is to smooth the operation of the scheme that a budget of Rs 1,800 crore has been allocated by the state government.
The students who have recently passed Class 10 and 12 can apply online for getting a free laptop. The minimum eligibility criteria for getting a laptop under the scheme are as follows:
- The student should have passed Class 10 or 12 with at least 50% marks.
- He should have scored a minimum of 65% while appearing for the exams.
- He should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh for at least six months before applying for the scheme.
- He should not be convicted for any criminal offense, and lastly, he should be a meritorious student.
UP Free Laptop Yojana Registration Overview
|Yojana / Scheme Name||UP Free Laptop Yojana|
|State Name||Uttar Pradesh|
|Who Can Apply||Students|
|Registration||UP Muft Laptop Scheme Online Apply|
|Scheme Budget||1800 Crore|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021
- The eligibility criteria for this job are pretty simple but it does have a few conditions.
And the first condition is that you need to be a resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh. This is not an unreasonable requirement since this is where the work will be located. Plus, it makes sense because most of the people who will be doing this work will probably be from UP.
- However, one interesting thing is that for the Aspirant to be considered for admission into the Teacher Education Program, he must have graduated from the Uttar Pradesh Board in the 10th and 12th grades
- Those who have enrolled in ITI or polytechnic can apply for the same.
What You will Get In Up Free Laptop Yojana
- The new laptops being provided to students will be the latest generation i3/i5 model.
- This will give the student a very good experience as the laptop will have Windows 10 operating system.
- It will also have an MS office already installed on it so that the student can get the best out of it.
- The laptops will be provided with 4GB RAM and a 1TB hard disk drive.
- It will also have a 14 inch LED display and a 220 nits brightness.
- The laptops will weigh 1.5kg and will be provided with a power adapter.
- It will also come with a one-year warranty.
Documents Needed To Apply For UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021
- Current Address proof of the aspirant
- Last examination’s certificate (10th or 12th)
- Passport-sized recent photo of the aspirant
- Adhar card of the aspirant
- Valid Mobile no and email id
How to Apply for UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021
Apply online for the UP Government’s Laptop Vitran Yojana by following the link provided above. Before applying, make sure you have the documents outlined above.
Step 1 – Go to the official website, www.upcmo.up.nic.in.
Step 2 – Click on “Apply Online” in the red bar at the top of the page.
Step 3 – Fill out all the details requested and submit the form.
Step 4 – Wait for your email and activate your phone / mobile numbers.
Step 5 – Follow the instructions sent to you via email.
Step 6 – Take a deep breath. Your application for the Laptop Scheme has been received.
You must provide your full name, contact details (phone number and email address), and upload supporting documents (such as mark sheets, Aadhar cards, and test scores) on the scheme application form. Make sure your details are accurate. Check your information carefully twice before you submit the form.
The Scheme’s Objectives
Under the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Up Free Laptop Yojana or scheme, the state has gone to provide free laptops to meritorious students who have scored more than 65% in their class 12 board exams, and for those who have passed 10th and 12th standard examinations.
All the students who will get a laptop under the scheme will be given one free of cost, as per their eligibility.